2011年8月3日星期三

HAVE YOUR SAY Wedding-day Q&As from youandyourwedding.co.uk

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE MORNING OF YOUR WEDDING?
^y h2b and I will be staying jgether at a hotel. We'll ave a leisurely breakfast, nen he'll get dressed, dear ff for a nerve-settling pint, nd I can get my dress on." towenaFW
I'm staying at our venue the light before and h2b is staying it a B&B close by. My venue las offered me breakfast in >ed on the wedding morning ind I think I'll take them up xi it - I'll need some time to nyself."hpsauce84
The school run! We'll take xir boys to school before jetting legally married at 10am, then I'll have my hair lone and head to the hotel o get ready for our big eremony." warren79
plan to go for a run to shake fT any nerves, then my dad will lake me a cooked breakfast. V bridesmaids are arriving y 9am. so we can crack open ie bubbles and start to have ur hair and make up done!",oulabelle377
The expert VICW "The morning of your wedding can be chaotic, fun and terrifying in equal measure. Start your day by treating yourself to a relaxing bubble bath. While you're soaking, get one of your bridesmaids on breakfast duty - you'll need to eat something to keep your sugar levels stable. Smoked salmon, poached eggs and a slice of toast are ideal and won't make you feel bloated. I'd recommend taking some time out on your own to reflect and enjoy the moment. A good way to do this is to practise meditation - to help you live in the moment and keep you calm. The excellent Mindfulness for Dummies book (£16.99. amazon) comes with a CD with lots of mini-meditations. These five-minute programs will help you keep everything in perspective and stop you panicking. And when you feel mellow enough, kick back and enjoy a glass of champagne." Wedding Planner Olivia Soleto (oliviasoletoweddings.com)

没有评论:

发表评论