2011年7月29日星期五

Food Fight?

  It takes only a bit of common sense to see that the low-fat, high-carbohydrate diet isn't working ("Is This Any Way to Lose Weight?"). I had a baby eight months ago, and I currently weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. I was able to lose the weight by consuming a diet full of naturally occurring fats (such as whole milk, avocados, and butter) and eliminating processed foods. I also have great energy, my sugar cravings have decreased, and I no longer feel weak before meals.
  It's not just food. Rest, movement, diet, and genetics all play a part in determining our physical health. I'm not a big sugar fan and agree that highly processed foods are empty calories. However, it's the lack of movement and sleep, along with large portions, that cause the weight gain in most people.

没有评论:

发表评论