2011年6月2日星期四

Gucci Hand-Painted Woven Leather Tote: Need to weave this into my life



All it takes is one bag to alter my mind: this elegant and effortless tote is generating me eat my words for all of the bad things I've ever stated about Gucci bags. I by no means thought I'd put "quiet luxury" and "Gucci" in the exact same sentence, but what do we have here?! Hand-woven leather - not straw - has been hand-painted for a perfectly distressed finish. You'd anticipate to see the sprinkling of open-weave at the top, not the bottom. I adore becoming thrown off just a tad. And don't fear the lack of closure. It comes with a drawstring pouch inside.

Needless to say, the workmanship is insane and also the intricacy is mind-blowing (just look at that labyrinthine detailing). Therefore, the price is equally hair-raising. This woven wonder is so gorgeous that I'm pining for it to be mine, but how can you justify a $6K beach tote, no matter how maddeningly fabulous? Indeed, Gucci just raised the bar, in much more methods than 1. On guccidiscounting for $191.00.

Pair with: If you spring for this, number one: I'm envious, and number two: you should be spending your summer at the beach. Wile away your lazy days in the Mara Hoffman "Embroidered Story" caftan having a bandeau bodice. The really feel of the bathing suit leading with out the big reveal. On gucci shop GucciDiscounting for $191.

没有评论:

发表评论